Por: 1996celta/rosafermu ( MADRID - España )

domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

WITH HIS OWN WORDS / CON SUS PROPIAS MANOS (Empire) N.6



Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)
We recently interviewed Jonathan Pryce for the Empire Podcast and he mentioned that the script for Tomorrow Never Dies was a changeable one…
It was absolutely harem scarem, that script. There were fires being lit every which way, you didn’t know where to turn. It really was a mad caper. It started for me on the very first day with the temperature way above 100ºF and into the stratosphere, but we had to start. I was being strangled in the cockpit of a plane, I think… I still don’t know what the movie’s about. I honestly couldn’t tell you.
I remember Jonathan being his acerbic self and that was very entertaining. That did me no favours when I was standing there trying to give my best Bond impersonation. It was just hopelessly insane at times. Thank God for Michelle Yeoh. She has remained a great friend. A very impressive lady.






CASTELLANO

El mañana nunca muere (1997)
Hace poco entrevistamos a Jonathan Pryce para el Imperio Podcast y mencionó que el guión de Tomorrow Never Dies fue una variable de un ...

PB-Fue absolutamente una locura, ese guión. Hubo incendios  en todas direcciones, que no se sabía a quién recurrir. Realmente fue una travesura loca. Todo comenzó para mí desde el primer día con  temperaturas superiores a 100 º F y en la estratosfera, pero tuvimos que empezar. Yo estaba siendo estrangulado en la cabina de un avión, creo ...  todavía no sé, de qué trataba  la película . Sinceramente, no podría decirte.

Recuerdo  a Jonathan siendo un ser mordaz muy entretenido. Eso no  me hizo ningún favor,  cuando yo estaba esperando, concentrado,  tratando de dar lo mejor de Bond. Fue irremediablemente loco a veces. Gracias a Dios por Michelle Yeoh. Ella ha seguido siendo una gran amiga. Una señora muy impresionante.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario