Por: 1996celta/rosafermu ( MADRID - España )

sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Chapter 2 / WITH HIS OWN WORDS/con sus propias palabras (Empire)/ N 2

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tXcgt6l_LcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


TAFFIN  1988

 
Taffin (1988)
Are you aware your line from Taffin – “Then maybe you shouldn’t be living here!” – is an in-joke amongst Adam & Joe radio show fans?
No, I didn’t know that. This is the first I’ve heard about becoming part of this… mythology, but there you go. Great. Wonderful. I really do have to look at the film again – I haven’t seen it since I made it all those years ago. I can’t even remember when I said it or how I said it. And they call me “Bron-Hom?” I love it! I’ve had worse nicknames, that’s for sure.






CASTELLANO

¿Es usted consciente de la línea de Taffin - "Entonces tal vez no debería estar viviendo aquí!" - (es una broma entre Adam & Joe muestran apasionados de la radio?)

PB-No, yo no lo sabía. Esta es la primera vez que lo escucho acerca de convertirse en parte de esto ... la mitología, pero hay que hacerlo. Grande. Maravilloso.  Realmente tienen que ver la película de nuevo - Yo no la he visto desde que la rodé hace tantos años!!!. Ni siquiera puedo recordar cuando le dije a ella,  ó cómo lo decía.¿ Y me llaman "Bron-Hom?" ¡Me encanta! He tenido peores apodos, eso es seguro.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario