Por: 1996celta/rosafermu ( MADRID - España )

jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

RENE RUSSO AND SCENE'S LOVE

 
Rene Russo as saying regarding his love scenes in some movies the violence of the shortfall was offset by its two co-stars Pierce Brosnan in The Thomas Crown Affair and Michael Keaton in One Good Cop, Brosnan broke the ice and was a perfect gentleman, which no doubt.
René admits he was very nervous when he stood over Keaton: "I did not know how to do it, I had to kiss him, down the sheet. He looked at me and said:" I'm sorry if I do, I'm sorry "and with these words completely broke ice.
"But never forget the day he had to make love with James Bond, Pierce Brosnan my compalñero at The Crown.
Add a perfect gentleman. Pierce was presented with a silver tray bearing a bottle of champagne and two glasses on a G-string.
She insists the romance ended there. They make a huge (pizza) peel That They put us on And Then slide us onto the pool table, where, we making love: that's how romantic That Was "(We put a" pizza "and then a pool table where we were has transcends love. That was so romantic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario